– 3-months training program with hands-on learning, mentoring, workshops and product development from Sep 23 – Dec 13 in Austria
– Collaboration with a diverse team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Software Engineers
– Support from company partners, international experts and industry leaders
– Creative and inspiring workplace
– Scholarship of 750 EUR per month
– Free accommodation at one of the Coliving.Villas
– Solving innovation challenge by working with company partner and interdisciplinary team full-time for 3 months
– Knowledge and skills to fulfill your team role (Product Manager, UX Designer or Software Engineer)
– Passion for creating new things and learning
– Deep interest in technology, digitalization, and culture
– Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent problem-solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
– Ability to communicate clearly
Product managers are responsible for defining a product that solves customer problems and driving decision-making.
User Experience designers understand how users and technology communicate with each other and focus on designing engaging experiences.
Software engineers bring ideas to life by crafting the code for digital products. They engineer systems that are usable, secure and scalable.