You don’t need a visa, if you fulfill all three prerequisites:
- You are a holder of a residence permit of another Schengen Member State or a national of one of the countries listed online at the OEAD
- You do not wish to stay in Austria for longer than the InnoSchool program duration.
- You do not intend to take up gainful employment in Austria.
(1) Should you not be legally eligible to travel to Austria, please contact your nearest Austria visa processing office with regard to obtaining the necessary student visa for your participation in InnoSchool.
(2) The visa free stay is related to all Schengen countries, i.e. days you spend in other Schengen countries are included in the 90 days visa free stay! Plan your travels accordingly.
(3) InnoSchool is an education program and does not constitute employment. While you are engaging with an innovation challenge of a company partner, you are not employed by the company, not integrated in their company structure and not obligated to deliver work to them. During the 3-month program you will attend workshops, talks, collaborate with your team, receive mentoring and build your idea.
To enter Austria, immigration authorities will require this letter and your valid passport.